23 January 2011

Sundays are great...

Sundays are great because...


1} Today I visited the Getty museum and it is so close to school that I feel like I'll be spending a lot more time there.





This is the view from the East Terrace. You can see UCLA from there.  :)

2} i love watching movies on Sundays. I feel like movies are infinitley better on Sundays. Especially watching romantic movies. <3


After I got home from the Getty I packed my overnight bag and drove home. When I got home I flipped through the channels on the TV and Waitress was on.





Nathan Fillion makes my heart skip a beat!








 There is something so calming about Sundays. Its a whole new week and new possibilities.

I hope all of you have a splendid week!


January 23-29, 2011 Resolutions:
a. Study more
b. Start Firefly
c. Write in my organizer more!























No comments:

Post a Comment