28 April 2011

Scattered Thoughts from Today

 --I love reading used textbooks, because people always highlight and its sort of like them doing the work for you. I of course love to include my highlights. It's like strangers working together to seek out all the important bits and skip over all the boring stuff.

--I love my phone background picture so much I find myself day dreaming in it.  The picture is a forest with tall tall trees. I think they're oak but I literally have no basis on how i found that conclusion. they're just tall, with brown trunks(?) and GREEN leaves on it. the ground is covered as far as the eye can see with wildflowers. Its just a meadow of flowers with these tall beautiful trees in it. Then to add to the glory, sun light is peaking through the canopy of the trees. Ugh, its so wonderful. I want to lay in it all day, and listen to beautiful romantic symphonies while reading anything poetic or fanciful. In my day dream I'm also wearing a flower crown...How do you even make those? and wearing a very loose cotton dress that you can just lay in and be merry. The whole idea is very Walden. I day dream a lot of Walden-esque fantasies.


No comments:

Post a Comment