18 April 2011

A little back story

I love the internet so much because I get to look at other people's lives from afar and they all look pretty happy.

I began watching Charlie McDonnell when I was 18 and felt all alone because my friends were going off to college and I wasn't. He caught my eye when his video was featured on the front page of YouTube, the video was about Harry Potter.
 His video was actually a cover of Hank Green's video

From that I fell in love. with The Green Brothers.
 This lead to  somehow discovering Wizard Rock, a genre of music about Harry Potter.
Then I found the Parselmouths and Kristina Horner. And then I watched  a lot of that and it just grew and its a boring story for you.
so I won't get into it. 
 But now its 2011 and I watch a lot of YouTube, read a lot of tumblrs, look at blogs, watch netflix and I feel so alone in it all. People lead such exciting lives and I don't. I meet no one and its cloudy outside. Feelings sorry for me yet!?

I know its pathetic but its just hard to deal with because I feel like I'm in college and I'm in it all alone all the time. I know its my fault I don't "put myself out there." But I don't know how to put myself out there. I'm so stressed out about school, studying reading, getting straight A's, going to grad school, getting a job you love and cant live without. PRESSURE!

After looking up the link for Hank's video auto play has been on and I've been watching old Brotherhood 2.0 videos. oh the simpler days...

If you don't know what brotherhood 2.0 is, you should just google it or something and watch a bunch (365) videos and understand the love I have for the Green Brothers.

I'll try to start cheering up, I don't know how to though. If anybody is reading this suggestions  would be helpful. :)


BEDA post 4






No comments:

Post a Comment