06 August 2010

I skipped yesterday. I was just too tired to turn on my computer and type up a blog post.

I'm taking a break in between cleaning my house. I'm having a birthday party tomorrow and I have so much to do! But I don't want to bore you (because it is very boring) about my cleaning adventures. I want to chat with you about being 21. I've only been 21 less than a week and I haven't been carded, twice. Do I look that old? Do I have a truthful face? Am I so seductive that I can get whatever I want? Is the Pope Catholic?

The worst part of it all is that on my birthday I wasn't carded. Hello, its the only time in my entire life that I will obligingly show my drivers license. Then my mom and I went to dinner at this Mexican restaurant and I order a margarita and what happens? No carding. I'm sure when I'm 22 I'll be carded every time.

Yesterday I went to my good friend Justin's concert. He doesn't play rock music, he's more of the classical/jazz sort of guy. The concert was great, and I saw my 8th grade History teacher there! What a shock! I don't know if she truly recognized me, but she said she did. So we chatted and it was lovely to see someone I loved so much when I was 13 years old.

Today I saw: James and The Giant Peach. I put it on my Netflix instant queue and watched it whilst cleaning.
Today I heard: Talk radio on AM 64o.
Today I touched: All the toilets in the house
Today I smelled: the intoxicating fumes of bleach and vinegar.
Today I tasted: a divine Iced Coffee.


k

No comments:

Post a Comment