17 April 2011

Scuttlebutt on bringing your BF to a dorm room

I just need a moment to whine. My ankles hurt. That is largely the only thing wrong with me at this moment. My exhaustion from today's activities is only amplifying my ankle pain. Mostly I just want to go to sleep and wake up at 6am to do homework.

Ankle pain, only because I was trying to trek through uneven ground carrying 30 pounds of crap. otherwise, very  comfortable.
fossil.com



 As strange  as that may sound, I find myself in a better mood in the morning than in the evening. I could go to sleep at 10/11pm every night without a care in the world but I'm in college, and living in a dorm room and my roommates find this old lady sleep schedule rather dull and don't really work with it. So I'm drinking a soy vanilla latte and typing out my feelings because that what you do in 2011, and I'm sure this has been popular for a lot longer than I've been taking advantage of the trend.

OK, so stop asking, I'm totally going to tell you why I'm exhausted! I woke up at 4:47am, then hit snooze, then woke up at 5:13am. --that's all. goodnight.

just joshin' I worked this morning on a floor set, dressed a bunch of mannequins and threw a bunch of old props away. I took home like 20 planting pots and a bunch of little knick-knacks that I'd love to truthfully tell you will get used in some creative manner, but until I learn to live normally without sleep I don't want to lie to you.

 I then went to my dear friend Justin's Senior Recital. He did so well and I'm so proud of him! Unfortunately, the food after was amazing!! LOLZ. But seriously, GOOD. My friend Krista (his cousin) made a bunch of chocolate covered strawberries and Monica (his sister) made a bunch of little cupcakes. I truly love his family and think that they are just phenomenally kind and loving people to keep company with. I don't see them enough or get to keep up with them as if they were my own but little days like this remind me that I'm a lucky girl and loved a little bit.

That is why I'm not allowed to moan anymore and suck it up. This latte is helping A LOT.

When I came back to school from the recital I found most my roommates home, except one and I'll name her Macy. (Its just easier if I make up a new name Macy, came home maybe 20 minutes after I got there and she brought her boyfriend from up north in with her.
i knew i smelled boy in the room.
So it really shouldn't be a big deal that he's staying with us except that he's loud and smells like a boy and that place is already pretty small with four girls who aren't besties and now let's add a 5th to the mix, make it a boy, and watch the a Real Housewives episode unfold.
 It's so much work when a girl brings her bf home. We all have to talk about when we'll be coming home so no funny business happens that we might walk in on. Then there is the division of rooms. Just like when my sister had her boyfriends over I wasn't allowed within 10 feet of them, I had to always be in our room, or the living room, or only allowed in the kitchen to get what I needed but never allowed to look up or make my presence known. It's the same thing with bringing a bf to a dorm room. We have to stay in our bedrooms and quickly walk into the shared living space, but don't interrupt or speak or make noise, because then your the annoying little sister who is bugging them, except I'm two years older than all of them. If you bf is going to come stay with you, secretly have sex when you know no one is home and will be home for a couple hours, or minutes, however long it takes you get your funny business taken care of. Then when everyone is home in the evening like normal people keep the PDA to a minimum and make everyone feel like they don't have to creep around your secret romantic time. And if you want a whole lot of romantic time, then rent a hotel room.

That's all the scuttlebutt I have for today. See you later kittens.



BEDA post #3
Lastest Buffy: Season 3 Episode 20: Prom (holding out to watch the final 2 together! When I've earned it!)
Currently readings: BossyPants  by Tina Fey
Found this GREAT recipe for one of the first cakes I learned how to make! Chocolate Mayonnaise Cake --in egg shells. FOR EASTER

guilty pleasure: 3 or 4 or 5 chocolate covered strawberries! SO good.

No comments:

Post a Comment